Today the brew system was delivered to the farm. Dad was there to receive it, but kindly waited until I returned home from Thanksgiving in Portland to un-box it.
Ruby Street Brewing out of Fort Collins, CO fabricated this beauty in just two short months. It came with all of the options, except a custom frame color. We had to draw the line somewhere!
- The Digital Control Package offers temperature control of the Hot Liquor Tank (HLT) and mash tun as well as ignition control for all 3 burners, and monitors kettle temps to within 0.5°
- Four stainless steel 4500-5500 Watt heating elements
- Three 50 gallon SAE 304 stainless steel kettles
- 30 plate stainless wort chiller. Includes tri-clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
- 1/2″ x 50′ stainless HERMS (Heat Exchange Recirculating Mash System) coil
- Thu-wall mounted stainless steel whirlpool arm with ½” stainless steel ball valve and 1-1/2” stainless steel tri-clover fitting
- Thru-wall return fittings mounted in HLT, mash tun, and Boil kettles
- Side mounted thermometers on all three kettles
- Full-height sight glasses mounted to both the HLT and the boil kettle
- And for oxygenating our wort as it leaves the boil kettle and plate chiller, an inline oxygen stone with stainless tri-clover fittings and a regulator that attaches to a standard welding oxygen tank
- All welded steel tube frame construction with industrial powder coated finish
- Aaaaand… the entire thing is mobile!